Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wonderful Review

I was so excited to receive this message from one of my customers



Most Popular Men's Multi color Fingerless gloves warm and soft

 
 
 
 

I just received my pair of fingerless gauntlets (they are a bit more than gloves, aren't they?), and I have to say I'm quite impressed. They are very warm and quite well made. My mother was a seamstress, and I can spot a mediocre product a mile away, and I just don't see one here. The seller, Kari-Lynn, is extremely professional. She followed up on my order with a message directly after I purchased the product, and kept in touch with me during the entire process. The fingerless gauntlets came gift wrapped with a good quality business card, as well as a personalized and signed note. Never before has a seller gone so above and beyond for such a simple order, and Kari-Lynn should really be commended for that. This was an excellent experience!!!

Thank you!! for such a wonderful review.

No comments:

Post a Comment