Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tongue Cancer from 2nd hand smoke


Well tomorrow is the big day for me. I am having surgery to remove cancer

 from my tongue. It is caused from 2nd hand smoke. Crazy, who would of 

thought something like this could happen? I am so nervous but I have a good 

surgeon and a awesome friend who is my sista who will be my nurse. 

And a wonderful husband who is always by my side. Please pray for me and

 my family that he removes all the cancer from my tongue. Thank you all for 

your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well. Our thoughts will be with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am recovering but hurting thankful so much for painkillers.

      Delete
  2. Kari, You don't even need to ask for prayers! I'm on it for you already!! My thoughts are constantly on you my friend. I know Jehovah God will be holding your hand through the process. ♥ Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete