Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tongue surgery check-up today





This is my Doc.  Thanks Dr. Sudol
Dr. Jonathan Sudol Oral Surgeon



Well I went to the doc's today and found out that they got all the cancer cells that were on my tongue, but they did find more cancer cells on the inside of my right cheek.  Doc said he wants my tongue to heal first before we tackle the cheek.  I am glad they got everything off of my tongue.  I just can't wait until it is totally healed so I can get rid of this pain.  Other than that today was a good day.  

+

Had a friend stop by and delivered us a homemade Hershey chocolate cake with vanilla wow was that good.  Thanks Ann!  And the company was awesome!  Thank you for that.

                              



1 comment:

  1. Oooooo! Good looking doctor! ^_^ ... And an even MORE good looking cake!! LOL...All jokes aside, I'm not sure how to feel about your cancer cell news. :-( I spit out a yelp of "YAY!", and then I read further and said: "NO!!!" Prayers will continue!!!

    ReplyDelete